- 0101.August.MondayNo events
- 0202.August.TuesdayNo events
In the beautiful square of Mochos village, during the summer months and specifically every Wednesday at 20:00 pm, a Cretan night with live music and traditional dances is organized.
Numerous tourists and locals enjoy the music-dancing program presented and taste the famous Cretan dishes and drinks such as wine and “raki”. In addition, the dance group of Mohos Cultural Association “Proodos” and experienced musicians present a program with music and dances from Crete and folk music of our country.
Visitors learn to sing and dance with the help of the dances of the Association and thus they have the chance to experience a Cretan traditional feast which lasts until the morning.
- 0404.August.ThursdayNo events
- 0505.August.FridayNo events
- 0606.August.SaturdayNo events
- 0707.August.SundayNo events